3/1/09

SOMETHING I WAS THINKING

SOMETHING I WAS THINKING ABOUT

Does emotion merely serve as a bridge between the higher functions of intellect and the basic functions of instinct, or does it have some other purpose?
Maybe emotions are like drinking water. you can insert a hose to your tummy and get water and survive, but it's higher knowledge to experience water itself. emotions have more within them than anything knowable.
Maybe everything happens for a reason. Whether that reason be divine, complex, or simple is irrelevant; I find that coincidences are simply explanations for that which has not been discovered. Most people think it to be the other way around, but this concept has been working my mind around lately and I've been tempted to side with my own vice-versa philosophy.
-Mia A.

No comments:

Post a Comment